Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Etaiu's Leatherbelly Blog Has Moved

After returning to WoW from a long hiatus, I am glad to be blogging about feral druids again. However, I recognized an immediate need to move away from the 'etaiu.blogspot.com' domain, and to pick broader domain name not tied to any single one of my druid characters.

Because of Google's policies regarding blogspot domain transfers between e-mail accounts, and my strong desire not to share a namespace with leatherbelly.blogspot.com, I have no other choice but to export my blog to another account in order to make use of my new domain.

All of my previous posts are now located at http://bricktank.blogspot.com. All new work will continue there. I apologize for the inconvenience that this causes anyone following the old blog, and invite you to join me at my new home.

Here's to a new year and a new start.

38 comments:

  1. 果然很有意思呀....這當然要頂一頂呀 ̄﹏ ̄........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post. ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull, Some have weird names , and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box . ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour. ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  7. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete